DivFix++ supports multiple OSes such as Linux, MacOSX, and Windows.
What's new in Version 0.32:
- Fixed Overwrite mode.
- Added Stream type identification code.
- Fixed MacOSX PPC bug.
- Added BigEndian Hardware support.
- Added Codec FourCC VP3x, VP4, VP5, VP6x - On2 TrueMotion VP Support.
- Added Codec FourCC SVQ1 & SVQ3 - Sorenson Video 3 Support.
- Nuked Save Log property because usefulness.
- Fixed detecting half and broken index chunk section.
- Added primal H264 and AVC1 codec support.
- Added "Recover From Key Frames" option to GUI.
- Fixed file truncation & strip function error due Unicode build.
- Added Truncation error message.
- Added reading OpenDML file (up to 4 GB).(Fixed file will in AVI 1.0 format)
- Fixed Stoping in Paused state.
- Fixed crash on some files which have "vedt" RIFF header chunk
- Fixed MacOSX "Keep the original file" file open error bug.
- Merge makefiles to one. "makefile mac" does the job for mac.
- Changed makefile for mass language compilation.
- Added Spanish, German, Russian and Hebrew translations
- Added Relative Output Folder and File option.
- Fixed Grammatical mistakes.