They've received a documents that are apparently straight from inside Microsoft, which point to both storage sizes and an exact release date. According to Gizmodo, you'll be able to pick up a Zune HD in both 16GB and 32GB versions, and you'll be able to do this on September 8. Keep in mind that these are still unconfirmed, but the documents are said to look legit, and the information is what you'd expect.
Again, no word on pricing; it's known that the Zune HD will use an OLED touchscreen, as well as being powered by Nvidia's Tegra platform, so these will contribute to a higher-rather-then-lower price, no doubt. Emonx has previously posted the specifications that will be included within the device:
- 3.6 inch (or thereabouts) OLED full touch screen.
- NVIDIA Tegra powered.
- 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 120GB versions.
- HDMI Connection to stream straight to your TV.
- HD Radio.
- Web Browser.
- WiFi compatible, with wireless marketplace.
- Released, early fall.
- International release of the Zune device itself.
- Home AV packs, Car packs, Charge packs.
|This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 804x451.|