Highlights in this release:
- Animated GIFs fixed.
- Extensions changes, see Dev Channel Visible Changes post to the Chromium-Extensions mailing list.
- Printing fixes for Windows.
- Try out the New New Tab Page by using the command line switch --new-new-tab-page. Don't wait for the new new new tab page, get yours today!
- Linux now supports IME for non-roman script languages.
- Fixes for misbehaving proxy servers.
- "Save As" now available on Mac.
- More details are available in the release notes and the log of all revisions.
- Issue 15846: (Mac) Google docs : shortcut to save a document (Command+S) is not implemented
- Issue 15844: (Linux) Bookmarks bar context menus disabled on first open of bookmark manager
- Issue 15845: (Linux) Bookmarks that do not fit in the bookmarks bar cannot be accessed
- Issue 15848: Thumbnails on New Tab Page don't have spacing in between
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.
Engineering Program Manager
Download: Google Chrome 184.108.40.206