Highlights in this release:
- (Mac) Enabled support for the Mac OS X spellchecking service.
- (Mac) First cut at popup blocking for Mac.
- (Linux) Accelerator keys like ctl-C for copy should work again.
- (Linux) Initial support of complex text (e.g. Arabic). Bug reports welcome.
- (Linux) Initial GTK theme support.
- (Linux) IME support.
- (Extensions) Breaking API Change: page_actions.icon renamed to
- page_action.icons and changed from a single string to an array of
- (All) Added support for exporting/ importing bookmarklet bookmarks, thanks to Thiago.
- (All) Fixed Acid3 Test 48: LINKTEST
- Issue 15199: New windows open off screen, in certain conditions, for dual montior users.
- Issue 16052: Tab closes if a new url is navigated to quickly during a page load.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.
Google Chrome Program Manager
Download: Google Chrome 18.104.22.168