Highlights in this release:
- Linux: Restarting should no longer lose all session information.
- Fix for crash when saving files. (Issue: 15555)
- Fix a crash while dragging (and closing a tab). (Issue: 16280)
- Linux: Fixes "fonts stop rendering after a few minutes" (Issue: 16403)
- Linux: Fixes the "no pages load on 64-bit" issue.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.
Engineering Program Manager