- Form suggestions now shrink properly as the list of suggestions gets shorter. (Issue: 15334)
- Extensions can now auto-update. (Issue: 12117)
- Set the default minimum font size to 12 for Chinese and 10 for Japanese, Korean, Arabic and Thai. (Issues: 16868, 16875)
- Mac now supports drag and drop of URLs, plain text, and HTML into and out of the content area, as well as within text fields and the thumbnails on the new tab page. URLs can be dragged to and from other apps, the Finder/Desktop, and the Dock.
- (Mac) Fix for download shelf crash when clearing all downloads. (Issues: 15855, 15893)
- (Mac) First cut at infobars. Not pretty, just functional. (Issues: 15839, 14937, 14462, 16487)
- (Linux) Allow dragging a link from the web contents to the bookmark bar to get a named bookmark. (Issue: 16791)
- (Linux) Add additional hotkeys (Ctrl-Enter, Shift-F5, Shift+Scroll Wheel). (Issue: 16792)
- (Linux) Dockable developer tools.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here: http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry.
Engineering Program Manager
Download: Google Chrome 220.127.116.11