The full version of the product includes a number of key features, including the ability to schedule updates and scans and most importantly, a real-time malware protection module that blocks malicious processes before they even start.
- (FIXED) Installer uses /updateshowdialog now instead of /runupdate.
- (FIXED) /runupdate no longer displays program update dialog. Only /updateshowdialog does.
- (FIXED) Problem removing registry items with (default) values.
- (FIXED) Minor issues with 32-bit context menu. (64-bit coming soon).
- (FIXED) Multiple significant issues with protection module.
- (ADDED) Scanner returns error codes (error levels) for batch file users.
- (ADDED) Protection module now logs errors and threats to a log file.
News source: Official website
Download: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.39