Notepad++ v5.4.4 fixed bugs (from v5.4.3):
- Upgrade Scintilla from 1.77 to 1.78.
- Fix XML syntax highlighting bug while presence of the tag "" (Yes, finally).
- Fix Find in files/Find in all open files bug in non western languages (ie. Russian, Chinese, Hebrew...).
- Fix the find in files crash issue if find what field contains 0x0A or 0xD.
- Fix Window7 SetWindowsHookEx() failed issue for the dockable windows. (by recognizing windows7 environment)
- Fix no tool bar bug under w2k.
- Fix Incremental search bug while clicking on text zone after some searches.
- Fix Matlab script making Notepad++ crash under Chinese windows issue.
- Make NpWiki++ link available as on line help.
- Add lines count on status bar.
- Fix "In selection" bug in Find Replace features.
- Fix the clickable link issue for some links (add '~' in RegExp).
- Fix the bug that Notepad++ does not show on while it is minimized and its file is modified from outside.
Screenshot: Click here
Download: Notepad++ 5.4.4