- Ability to edit bitmap images - Now you can open, edit and save bitmap images in different formats. This feature permits creating UNIX icons in PNG format as well as illustrations for websites in GIF or JPEG format.
- Photoshop plug-in compatible with CS4 - The transfer plug-in is compatible with the latest version of Photoshop CS4 in versions 32 bits and 64 bits. You must re-install the plug-in if you upgraded to Photoshop CS4.
- Welcome window - The Welcome window is a handy tool for opening recent files, creating new projects and more. It is displayed in the center of the main window when no document is opened.
- JPEG Optimizer - Now you can save images as JPEG and specify the JPEG compression ratio with instant preview.
- New filter - The gaussian blur filter has been added.
- New image enhancement - Now create Hot and Disabled effect on an icon, image or image strip.
- Enhanced Drop Shadow - The drop shadow feature has been enhanced. Now you can adjust color, angle, size, distance and opacity.
- New Objects Packs - Five new ready-to-use object packs are added in this release: Functions Icons (488 icons), iKon Icons (269 icons), Bright Icons (296 icons), Milky Icons (257 icons) and Rinoa Toolbars (183 icons).
- Other enhancements and bug fixes.
Download: Axialis IconWorkshop 6.50 - 32.3 MB
Screenshot: Click here
Link: Axialis IconWorkshop product page
News source: Axialis Software