Diagram Designer is a free easy to use tool for creating flowcharts, UML class diagrams, illustrations and slide shows. It offers easy chart creation with a library of flowchart nodes and connectors. It lets you customize text in each element with a variety of tags and connectors automatically attach to points on each node. Every element is scalable and your charts are exportable in a variety of formats like JPG, PNG, and more. This is designed to work on Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/NT. It is very light weight, i.e, takes up very low resources. Download the program from here.
Some features of this software.
- Customizable template object palette.
- Spellchecker (see below about dictionaries).
- Import/export WMF, EMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, GIF and PCX images.
- Slide show viewer.
- Simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions.
- Advanced "pocket" calculator with equation solver.
- MeeSoft Image Analyzer integration for bitmap image editing and extended file format support.
- Uses compressed file format for minimizing drawing file size.